from wikiHow – The How to Manual That You Can Edit
If your looking to create a free online blog, your in luck! There’s many CMS (Content Management Platforms to choose from and it’s up to you on what suits you best. This tutorial is based of using WordPress CMS.
Click Here To Get A Blog Now!
- Create an account with WordPress.com by clicking “Get Started Here”.
- Enter in your desired blog address into the field with all the other information.
- After filling out your information, click “Create Blog” in lower right hand corner to create a free online blog.
- You’ll be redirected to start working on your free blogging website.
- You just created an online free blog! If you need help or want a website design company to help you create your website, please refer to the sources below.
- Remember your login details and blog address because you’ll need it later to edit it.
- It might seem difficult in the beginning and if so, refer to Google!
- WordPress is not the only blogging sight on the wep. Blogger is another popular competitor.
- Adding personal information to your blog may jeopardize your privacy. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WRITE!
- if using a free blogging sight, your sight will not usually be a “.com” sight, it will be, for example a “.wordpress.com” sight.
- you can update your sight for a small cost to be just a “.com” for a small fee with most CMS’s
Things You’ll Need
- a computer/laptop/mobile phone [capable of accessing the internet]
- an internet connection
- a wordpress/blogger account
Sources and Citations
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Design a Free Blogging Website on WordPress.Com. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.